Friday 6 July 2012

DIY: Hello Berry inspired bracelets

Hello!

I don't know whether you have heard of them or not but Hello Berry is a shop on Etsy that create bracelets and necklaces. I absolutely LOVE their bracelets and have wanted one for a while but they are around £17 and I really didn't want to pay that for bracelet so I decided to create my own. The Hello Berry bracelets are available here.


The picture above is of the Hello Berry bracelets. Now for my bracelets...


As you can see, I used smaller chains as I ordered the wrong size so I used three chains instead of one on each bracelet. I bought the chains from here. The plastic lace which I used to actually create the bracelets I bought from here and here. The tutorial I used was from youtube and you can find that here. I found the tutorial extremely easy and absolutely love the bracelets!

I was thinking of maybe selling them but I don't know if anyone would actually buy them?

Thanks for reading, have a great day! :)

xx

7 comments:

  1. I love those braclets! The pink one is my fave <3 but I'm too obsessed with pink at the min :)

    Http://throughchelseaseyes.com/ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the pink one too but tend to wear the white one more! :)xx

      Delete
  2. I love these - you should deffo try selling them. yours are nicer than the etsy ones! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's such a huge compliment. Really sweet! :)xx

      Delete
  3. These are beautiful! You should definitely sell them. They look so good. Very impressed with your handiwork! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, they actually look a lot harder to make than they are!

      xx

      Delete
    2. I'm thinking of making one, but what size chain do you think I would need? x

      Delete