Saturday 14 July 2012

NOTD: fruit nails

Hello everyone!

First off I'd like to say hello to all my new followers and thank you so much for following! I'd also like to apologise for the lack of posts recently but the internet wasn't working in my house and has decided to randomly start working today (I now realise how much I rely on the internet!).

In one of my previous NOTD posts I tried using fimo shapes on my nails and I loved them so much that I bought three other types of shapes. For this particular style I used Barry M nail varnish (I'm unsure on the colour, sorry!) and used an orange, an apple and a strawberry on my thumb on both hands. I thought this looked extremely cute but didn't like the actual nail varnish as it has gone all clumpy and horrible :(

I bought the fimo shapes from here.


(Sorry about the rubbish quality of the photo', my camera battery died so I took them using my iPhone!)

Have you tried any of the fimo shapes?

Have a great day!

xx

4 comments:

  1. I have a competition to win these on my blog :)
    http://kemples.blogspot.co.uk/

    lovely post hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! and ohh I'll definitely check it out!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I loved it and it's so simple and easy to do :)

      xx

      Delete