Thursday 1 November 2012

Skin Therapy: nourishing hand & nail moisturising lotion

Hello!

I've never been a person for hand cream as I generally never get dry hands or feel the need to use a hand cream. Whilst in wilkinsons with my mum I saw this hand cream on sale for two for £1 so decided to get two and try them out.

What they say: "Skin therapy hand & nail lotion combines a special bend of skin softeners, moisturisers and vitamins to help protect hands from the drying effects of water, wind and detergents. The light formulation is non greasy and easily absorbed to help relieve dry skin whilst strengthening and conditioning nails"

First of all, this hand cream is only 59p per tube which to me is EXTREMELY cheap!



I absolutely love the hand cream and find myself always reaching for it now. The consistency is just right in my eyes and the scent is very pleasant and not overpowering. I also have found that there are lots of product in the actual tube.

Overall I love this hand cream and for only 59p or 2 for £1 you can't really go wrong!

Have you tried this hand cream?

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete