Tuesday 13 November 2012

Review: Ecotools brushes

Hello guys!

Today I am going to be reviewing some ecotools brushes for you. I am not going to be reviewing them separately in this post as I haven't tried using all of them yet but I will be giving a brief review on the brushes.

First of all, I have wanted a foundation brush for a while and after reading good reviews about the foundation brush from ecotools I decided to try it out. 

The quality of this brush is very good and it is extremely soft. I have been using this brush everyday to apply my liquid foundation and absolutely love it. I find it gives me an even coverage and allows me to apply my foundation quickly and easily.

As for the set of brushes, I bought four brushes and a makeup pouch to hold them in. Unlike the foundation brush these brushes are slightly smaller due to them being travel sized. Out of this set I have only tried the eye shadow brush which is also very good quality and great for blending. The other brushes I received in that set are a mineral powder brush, a concealer brush and a mini kabuki brush.



I am extremely impressed with these brushes and will definitely continue using them on a day to day basis!

I also need to state that I am unsure whether these brushes are real or fake as they were purchased on eBay from Hong Kong. However, I knew this before purchasing them and even if they are fake I'm not fussed because they are still amazing quality. 

I bought the foundation brush from this seller for £1.89 including free delivery and the five piece brush set I bought from this seller for £3.78 including free delivery.

Have you tried these brushes?

Thanks for reading!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love Ecotools brushes - probably my second favourite brand after Real Techniques. I have the 5 piece bamboo set and I love the fluffy blending brush, mini kabuki and the mineral powder brush :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I haven't tried real techniques - I may have to try them as I always hear good things!

      xx

      Delete