Wednesday 7 November 2012

W7 makeup haul

Hello everyone!

I'd like to start off by saying sorry for the rubbish photo's by the lighting in my house was rubbish today :( Anyway today's post is going to be a W7 makeup haul from eastendcosmetics. I'd never really heard of eastendcosmetics before but quite a lot of people had been mentioning it on twitter and it would be rude for me not to place an order.

I hadn't tried any W7 products before but when I saw people purchase the face powders and give them glowing reviews I knew I wanted to try some products.

I decided to buy three box powders that I had read good reviews about. As you can see they look very similar to the style of the benefit blushers and I really like the look of them.



Along with the box powders I bought three nail polishes. I bought a glitter red and a glitter black (the red one will be perfect for Christmas!) and a bronze sort of colour.

All of these products were extremely cheap and each product cost less than £2. 

I will probably do individual reviews for each product but if you would like a specific one to be reviewed let me know in the comments!

You can buy these products from eastendcosmetics here

Thanks for reading!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love! Would quite like to see how those blushes are though!

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to! I'll definitely be reviewing them separately at some point so just keep a look out for them!

      xx

      Delete