Thursday 15 November 2012

Nivea lip butters: caramel cream & raspberry rose

For years now, I have been obsessed with lip balms due to the fact I hate having dry lips and always find myself using it, especially in the colder weather!

I haven't really tried any Nivea products before but after seeing these when browsing the superdrug website I knew I had to order them. I decided to get the lip butters in caramel cream and raspberry rose as the only other one is original which seems too boring to me!



These lip butters are extremely motorising and both smell AMAZING! My favourite out of the two is the raspberry rose as it smells exactly like fruitella's (they're sweets if you didn't know).

I find that these lip butters don't just sit on the surface of your lips but sink in which makes them extremely pleasant and beneficial to use. These are definitely my go to lip product at the moment! I also love the fact they are so inexpensive and I would definitely recommend them!

You can buy them from your local superdrug or superdrug online here for only £1.49.

They are currently on offer for £1.25.

Have you tried these?

xxx

10 comments:

  1. I love the caramel cream one! It smells uh-mazing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been eyeing up the raspberry one. I've read good things about it and I'm a sucker for raspberry!

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get it then! so worth the money

      xx

      Delete
  3. they look awesome.

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  4. aah, i LOVE fruitella's so i might have to get that one!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! click here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, I would definitely recommend getting one!

      xx

      Delete
  5. These are so cute, love the tins and the flavours :)

    ReplyDelete