Tuesday 30 October 2012

Yankee Candle Lip Balm: Christmas Cookie

Hello guys!

So today I have a post for you that I am really excited about! I definitely have an obsession with Yankee Candle and when I found out that they were selling lip balms I immediately purchased one. 

There are five lip balms to choose from and as Christmas Cookie is my favourite Yankee Candle scent I obviously had to buy that one! I'm not sure whether they are available in the UK or not but I ordered mine off eBay from this seller for £3.99. Personally I think that is expensive for the amount of product you get but I love it so I don't mind!

It smells EXACTLY like the candle and contains SPF 15 which is an added bonus. 



Overall I love this lip balm and can see myself buying another flavour (or two).

Thanks for reading!

xxx

14 comments:

  1. I have this in vanilla cupcake! It is lovely :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute packaging aswell, just like the candles! I need this in cinnamon stick xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they are so cute! and I didn't even know they did them in cinnamon!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Love yankee candles

    xx Liyana
    Http://LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    PS : Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a MAC giveaway on my blog to celebrate my 1 month of blogging

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like it smells amazing! But is it actually moisturising? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does smell AMAZING! surprisingly I actually find it really moisturising!

      xx

      Delete
  5. Ooh, I didnt know Yankee did lip balms. I will be looking out for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like such a random thing for them to do doesn't it?! You definitely should! :)

      xx

      Delete
  6. I bought my first yankee candles today, and had no idea they even did lip balms, i'll definately be keeping an eye out for them now!! Would you mind taking a look at my blog?

    issymushroom.blogspot.com
    Thank you!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, most people have no idea! and sure, I'll check it out! :)

      xx

      Delete
  7. I find this concept both bizarre and intriguing! Definitely gonna have to check them out lol.

    Louise x

    http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a strange concept but they are amazing, you should definitely check them out!

      xx

      Delete