Thursday 16 August 2012

Home Sweet Home!

Hello everyone!

The title is a bit misleading as I'm not happy to be home at all! For those of you who have been reading my blog you will know that I went on holiday to Menorca for two weeks and came back three days ago (haven't blogged since then as I've been too tired and lazy). I had an AMAZING time and thought I would show you guys some of my favourite photo's from the holiday. I went with my family, family friends and my best friend and literally had the best time of my life.


The photo's from left to right working down:

1. Local view
2. Me and my best friend bought these wish bands which we are showing in the picture and when they fall off the wishes you made are supposed to come true
3. Me and my best friend were sat on the balcony one night and the chair completely broke, luckily I was holding onto the railing at the time or I would have seriously hurt myself!
4. Local view of the water
5. The view when we were walking to the local town
6. Fishes that I saw in the sea!
7. We saw a show called 'dancing horses' which was amazing. This picture is of one of the horses on its back legs
8. The view from a beach we went to on a day trip
9. Me when I was underwater snorkelling (it was amazing!)
10. A cute little lizard that was randomly on a wall
11. Fishes underwater (I took this using a underwater camera case over my camera!)
12. Me and my sister snorkelling (I'm on the right)
13. The view of the local harbour
14. Me and my best friend snorkelling after we went cliff diving (love the fact the water makes us look so pale!)

For two weeks I basically went snorkelling everyday which was amazing and saw loads of different fish and jelly fish which were extremely beautiful, we went on a boat trip and two different day trips where we went to many different places. I also shopped a lot and will be doing a post about everything I bought, nothing too exciting though I'm afraid!

I would DEFINITELY recommend going to Menorca and is honestly the most beautiful place I have ever been too!

Thanks for reading

xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi - just to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Pop over to mine and pick it up if you have time!

    http://beautyandthebiryani.blogspot.co.uk/

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Menorca 2 years ago! It's a really lovely place.

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete