Saturday 4 August 2012

Tangle Teezer dupe for £1.50?

This is a scheduled post as I am currently on holiday so won't be able to reply to any comments until I am home (13th August).


I don't know whether you have heard of the new tangle teezer dupe or not but is only £1.50 from primark, bargain right?

I haven't ever tried a tangle teezer so I cannot actually compare the dupe to the actual brush but I can make comparisons visually. As you can see by the pictures above, the shape is pretty similar as is the size. I love the size of the brush as it fits in the palm of the hand and is small enough to put in a handbag. 

As for the brush itself, I think it is very good at getting out tangles, especially when my hair is wet and therefore it will be a great thing for me to use whilst on holiday!

You can buy the tangle teezer's from boots for around £10.99 (here) and the dupe from primark for £1.50.

Have you tried the dupe?

Have a great day! :)

xx

4 comments:

  1. I bought this yesterday and it's great on wet, tangly hair!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used this on holiday for two weeks as my hair was full of salt water half of the time from being in the sea, this brush works amazing and so so cheap!xx

      Delete
  2. Hey, I have nominated you for The Liebster Blog Award :)
    http://alltheprettythings-x.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award-x2.html
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll definitely make sure I do this!

      xx

      Delete