Wednesday 15 August 2012

Holiday reads!

This is a scheduled post as I am currently on holiday so won't be able to reply to any comments until I am home (13th August).


Just a quick post today! Thought I'd share the books that I am currently reading/ taking on holiday with you.

The Black Echo by Michael Connelly: I absolutely love crime programmes like CSI and personally I think the way this author writes reminds me of CSI stories. I love this author and absolutely love crime books so this will definitely keep me entertained!

L.A Candy by Lauren Conrad: I've never watched the hills but loved the cover of this book (sad, I know) so decided to buy it as it actually reads quite well. I read many different genres and this sounds like a book I will actually like so I'm exciting to start reading it.

Black Widow by Jessie Keane: Jessie Keane is an author much like Martina Cole (never read a Martina Cole book but this is what the book states) and I had never read a book like this before. This is the second one out of a trilogy and I absolutely loved the first one which I read in two days (very quick for me). I couldn't recommend the first book in the series enough and have started the second (amazing) so cannot wait to finish it!

What is your favourite book?

Have a great day! :)

xx

2 comments:

  1. I took the three LA candy books away with me and read them all within a week, I loved them. Total cheesy chick lit but I love it haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to know, hopefully I will enjoy it! unfortunately I never got round to reading it on holiday so I'm hoping to read it soon!xx

      Delete