Thursday 28 March 2013

NOTD: Essie 'Cascade Cool'

Hey guys

So although my nails haven't been this plain in a while, they are currently plain as I absolutely love this colour which is cascade cool by Essie. I think this is such a gorgeous pink colour and I will definitely be getting a lot of wear out of it throughout spring and summer. I've also started to develop an essie collection and I'm really starting to love the formula. I find it's very long lasting although some essie polishes have better formula than others. I used three coats in the picture below although I could have got away with only two.


I bought cascade cool from here for only £1.99 and they also sell different essie shades for the same price (such a bargain!)

What's your favourite Essie shade?

Thanks for reading 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment