Tuesday 26 March 2013

My top 5 favourite lip products

Hey guys, hope you're all well. 

Today I thought I would share with you my top 5 favourite lip products as I actually have quite a few now (I'm blaming blogging!) and thought this post might interest some of you. I mostly wear lipsticks and Revlon lip butters nowadays so it's not surprising that my top 5 consist of those. 




[Left to right: Revlon lip butter in 'Cotton Candy', Revlon lip butter in 'Berry Smoothie', MUA lipstick in 'Shade 15 Juicy', MUA lipstick in 'Shade 9' and Revlon matte lipstick in 'Mauve It Over'].

I adore Revlon lip butters and have posted a review about some of the ones I own here. I love the fact they are so easy to wear and if I don't feel like wearing lipstick I always grab one of these. The two I wear most are cotton candy and berry smoothie and I absolutely love them. You can buy the lip butters here for £7.99.

Like the Revlon lip butters, I also love the lipsticks from the brand MUA. At only £1 each they are extremely cheap and I find that they are very good quality. I have posted a review on some of the colours I own here. My two most reached for MUA lipsticks are shade 15 'juicy' and shade 9 as I find they're extremely easy to wear everyday and aren't too over the top for uni. Out of the two shade 9 is definitely my favourite but I love them both. You can buy the lipsticks here.

Lastly in my top 5 favourite lip products is a Revlon matte lipstick in 'mauve it over'. This is the only Revlon lipstick I own so far and I adore it. I think the colour is perfect and really like the fact it is a matte that doesn't dry out my lips. I wrote a review about it here. You can buy this lipstick here for £7.49.

What are your most worn lip products?

Thanks for reading

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment