Wednesday 12 June 2013

Nail art obsessed

Hey guys

As you're probably aware, I've been slacking recently when it comes to blogging as I've just finished my first year at university and found all my exams very stressful so I've been taking the past couple of weeks as a well needed break!

Due to this I haven't taken any blog photo's yet so thought I'd show you some of the nail art designs I have created recently. I'm in love with nail art at the moment and absolutely hate only having my nails one colour as I now find it too boring. 





Sorry for the rubbish photo's but they were taken from my instagram. If you would like to follow me on instagram for more nail art photos and other random photos you can find my account here.

Are you interested in nail art? What designs do you love?

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh i love the cheetah print! You are really good at nail art.

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete